The virtual LeJog event is made up of 22 stages, when completed in order these stages will see riders travel from the bottom of the UK from Lands End to the very top, culminating in John O'Groats in Scotland.
This is a realtime virtual event, all riders will be see their tour progress live on our event leaderboards
The below 4 stages will open at their respective times below and include our very special LeJog guest on Zoom, Phil Liggett.
All other stages will be open from 1st March (9pm GMT) for you to ride at your own leisure. You have until Saturday 27 March, Midnight GMT to complete all 22 stages! So plan your rides accodingly.
Stage 1: Land's End to St Ives - Will open at 7pm GMT on Monday 1st March
Stage 7: Wrenbury Loop - Will open at 7pm GMT on Sunday 7 March
Stage 17: Hadrian's Wall - Will open at 7pm GMT on Thursday 18 March
Stage 22: Reay to John O'Groats - Will open at 7pm GMT Thursday 25 March
Registered Riders - Keep an eye out for emails from FulGaz with your exclusive ZOOM access details.
Chat with Phil Liggett plus a range of special guests and your fellow LeJog riders from all over the world during the event. The ZOOM channel will be live for the duration of the event allowing you to drop in and out to see who's 'On Course' and ready to chat when you are.
ZOOM DETAILS - Will be emailed to all registered riders w/c 22nd Feb 2021
Our LeJog ZOOM channel is designed to create a sense of community and the spirit of a group ride, no matter where you are in the world. FulGaz support won't be on these rides. For any support questions please lodge a support ticket via the FulGaz website.
1. Land's End to St Ives (31.86km / Original Time 1hr 17mins)
2. Across Dartmoor (40.34km / Original Time 1hr 31mins)
3. This Way Up - Zig Zag Hill and Gold Hill (21.08km / Original Time 57mins)
4. Cheddar Gorge (11.03km / Original Time 29mins)
5. Pershore (14.23km / Original Time 29mins)
6. The Burway and Long Mynd (18.32km / Original Time 1hr)
7. Wrenbury Loop (23.45km / Original Time 50min)
8. Curbar Gap (25.32km / Original Time 1hr 4mins)
9. Holme Moss (12.42km / Original Time 44mins)
10. The Trough of Bowland (21.39km / Original Time 1hr)
11. Garsdale Head (23.12km / Original Time 58mins)
12. Tan Hill from Muker (12.22km / Original Time 42mins)
13. The Wrynose and Hardknott Passes (16.31km / Original Time 45mins)
14. Grasmere to Ambleside (9.51km / Original Time 19mins)
15. Penrith to Greystoke Rollercoaster (25.32km / Original Time 46min)
16. The Whinlatter Pass (13.80km / Original Time 35min)
17. Hadrian's Wall (43.80km / Original Time 1hr 30mins)
18. As Flat As It Gets (31.54km / Original Time 1hr 1min)
19. Lochie McLochface (20.99km / Original Time 53min)
20. East Fife Four Forfar Five (8.83km / Original Time 33mins)
21. Bettyhill to Reay (31.75km / Original Time 1hr 5mins)
22. Reay to John O'Groats (50.22km / Original Time 1hr 22mins)